Microsoft this afternoon announced the release of Home windows 10 Insider Preview Construct 19035. This time, this construct is being pushed to each the Quick ring and the Gradual ring. There isn’t a lot new modified with this new construct, however there are some adjustments, enhancements, and fixes that it’s worthwhile to know of.
Beginning first with the adjustments, it’s price noting that Microsoft has now accomplished the sooner experiment associated to how they ship updates by means of Home windows Replace. When you’ve got a tool that was a part of the experiment, you’ll now not see the Elective Updates link underneath Settings > Home windows Replace. Importantly, this additionally resolves a problem the place after efficiently putting in printer drivers from the Elective Updates part, the identical driver continues to be exhibiting as accessible for set up. Different adjustments might be seen beneath.
- We mounted a problem that would lead to fingerprint (if enabled) generally unexpectedly not being provided as a sign-in choice after waking your gadget from sleep.
- We mounted a problem that would lead to sure apps not launching the primary time you tried after resetting the app through Settings.
- Thanks for all of the suggestions you offered on the Retailer model of Notepad. Right now, we’ve determined to not roll this out to clients. Insiders might discover some adjustments as we take away this variation from this construct:
For those who pinned Notepad to your Taskbar or Begin menu, you have to to re-pin after you improve to this new construct.
For those who had sure file varieties set to open in Notepad by default, you will note a immediate whenever you attempt to open recordsdata of that kind once more and might want to re-select Notepad.
As typical, there are additionally some identified points with this launch. First off, Insiders have reported that when making an attempt to put in latest builds, setup rolls again and returns error code 0xc1900101. For those who expertise this, Microsoft needs you to report the difficulty on the Suggestions Hub. The problem with BattlEye anti-cheat software program continues to be persisting on this launch too, and a few units could have a compatibility maintain consequently. Different identified points are beneath.
- We’re trying into studies of the replace course of hanging for prolonged durations of time when making an attempt to put in a brand new construct.
- We’re trying into studies of sure exterior USB 3.0 drives not responding with Begin Code 10 after they’re connected.
- We’ve obtained studies of the Optimize Drives app incorrectly reporting that optimization has by no means run on SSD units.
When you’ve up to date to this construct, we’ll prefer to remind you which you can try the #25DaysOfWIP on Twitter. You possibly can find out about how your suggestions helps shapes the way forward for Home windows, and you’ll submit your individual ideas.